Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Planet!

HAAAAAAY Wait a minute, this isn't Livejournal!! *is hit by a shoe*

Gee freaking whiz it has been a very long time since I've had a journal type thing. Mostly this is because it would get pretty repetitive, fast. It would be like "Dear innarnets. Today, I made some drawings. I ate food and I listened to the Hatsune Mikuphones in my head."

Why in the world wide web did I get a blog?! Because I really do draw all the time. I already have a Deviantart to put up finished pieces, so this blog is going to be all about sharing the bits and pieces that go into making them. Thumbnails, theories, half-doodles, failures, this, that, the other thing, everything. It's a process book!

So, Hello Planet! My name is Allie. I love making things. Drop by sometimes if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Allison =3 Great to have you on blogger! I use mine for the same thing, haha, posting sketches and unfinished work and stuff that just isn't polished enough for my deviant art. And I tell a lot of stories, haha; bout life and work and art.

    So welcome!!

    ReplyDelete